All of us make mistakes in life…and in love.
But if you are unable to forgive yourself for those mistakes it is impossible to attract and maintain a healthy relationship.
In this video, we’re talking about how to forgive yourself for the past so that you can move on and attract new love.
You may still be punishing yourself for:
Cheating on an ex
– Ignoring red flags in a past relationship
– Staying too long in a bad relationship
– Becoming physically intimate with someone who turned out to be untrustworthy
– Compromising your values to get someone to “choose” you
– Allowing yourself to be taken advantage of (e.g. paying for everything, letting someone live with you for free, helping a partner become successful when they didn’t really care about you)
– Settling for someone you knew wasn’t right for you to avoid being alone
It’s time to forgive yourself for these things and let them go.
If you’ve been hearing a lot about self-love, but you don’t know what that means specifically this new video series is for you.
It’s also for you if you’re wondering what the connection is between self love and attracting a relationship.
She shared 12 VERY SPECIFIC and easy-to-implement self-love practices and we’re going to look at how you can use these practices, not only to love yourself more deeply, but also to attract your healthiest, happiest relationship.
In this video, I’ll take you through a healing process of self-forgiveness that will change your energy and your love life.
Watch the video below so that you can LET GO OF PUNISHING YOURSELF and attract your happiest, healthiest relationship ever.