If you’re an introvert like me, getting into the networking world can feel like pulling teeth.
But if you’re a business owner, there’s really no getting around it. You’ve got to get out there face to face.
So if you’re a entrepreneur who is also introverted, what the heck do you do?
In this video, I cover:
- Why you need to network face to face, even if your business is online.
- How to set up good boundaries to protect your time and energy as an introvert.
- How to find places to connect with the people you want to reach.
- Getting ready, doing your homework, being memorable.
- Your strategy during the event (e.g. what you do and say while you’re there).
- What to do after the event.
I’d love to hear from you. What is your biggest obstacle to networking? Let me know in the comments below.
If you like this, SUBSCRIBE + SHARE with someone it can help. They’ll LOVE you for it!
Pssst! Steal my proven 3-step formula for attracting marriage-minded men HERE.