We’ve all heard the Golden Rule before, right? It goes like this:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Which we take to mean “treat other people how YOU want to be treated.”
But if you do that, you are making the biggest relationship mistake smart women make.
When you treat others how YOU want to be treated, you ignore the fact that they are different from you. What feels loving to you might not feel loving to them (and vice versa).
I’m sure you can remember a time your Honey did something for you that he was SURE you would love…and it left you sorta meh.
So what do you do?
You upgrade to the Titanium Rule! Here’s how.
Which Personality Type below are you and which is your Honey? Read the descriptions below or take the quiz to find out.
The Earth Element
Earth Element personalities are drawn to order, structure and tradition. They are highly dependable, responsible, and reliable. They respect authority. They love crossing off their to-do lists. They are parental. On a bad day, they can be stubborn martyrs. But like the Earth, they are solid and stable.
How to Show Love to Your Earth Element Honey:
- Earth Elements appreciate tradition. Establish a new tradition with them for Valentine’s Day that you can do together every year.
- Take Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to let them know how much you love and appreciate them for everything they do for you all year long. They often feel that no one notices how hard they are working all of the time. Show them you do.
- Earth Elements like things that are good quality and last long. Consider giving jewelry for its enduring quality.
The Water Element
These people are sympathetic, caring listeners. You feel comfortable confiding in them instantly. They focus on developing potential – in themselves and in others. They are romantic, compassionate and empathetic. On a bad day they are fickle drama queens. But like an ocean wave on a summer day, they are warm and nurturing.
How To Show Love to Your Water Element Honey
- Water Elements are natural born romantics. You can’t go wrong with flowers, candle-lit dinners, and love songs.
- Let your Water Element know how unique they are to you by writing them a love poem. Sounds cliche, but if you express yourself sincerely it will be deeply appreciated and kept forever. Loving words are very important to Water Elements.
- Consider the aesthetics. Water Elements are very influenced by their surroundings, so create a beautiful atmosphere.
The Air Element
Air Elements are open-minded, logical, rational people. They consider all sides of a situation before making decisions. They research. They are experts in whatever they are passionate about. They explore big ideas. They are intellectual and academic by nature and comfortable with complexity. On a bad day they can be sarcastic perfectionists. But like a wide-open sky, they are all about possibilities.
How To Show Love to Your Air Element Honey:
- The natural brilliance of Air Elements makes them very attractive. (Hands up if you find intelligence sexy!) It was probably one of the first things you noticed about your Honey. When was the last time you showed them how much you value their smarts? Do it now.
- Air Elements love sharing their knowledge. Chances are you’ve learned a lot from them. Thank them for teaching you something you didn’t know before.
- Air Elements are complex individualists – they like to feel that they don’t fit into any specific category. Take time to appreciate their complex natures and original ideas.
The Fire Element
Fire Element personalities are always in motion. They are energetic go-getters. Of all personality types, Fire Elements are the most comfortable with change. They are determined, resourceful and able to rebuild easily. Naturally optimistic and charismatic, they are often the life of the party. On a bad day they can be competitive and self-destructive, but like a roaring bonfire, they are magnetic and dynamic.
How to Show Love to Your Fire Element Honey:
- Appeal to your Honey’s spontaneous, adventurous nature. Plan a Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt or go on a surprise trip together.
- Think back to what first attracted you to your Fire Element Honey. Was it their charisma and natural charm? Let them know that you appreciate that quality as much today as you did when you first met.
- The Fire Element is the most sexually expressive of all personality types. Make time to play.
Now, I’d love to hear from you! How will you choose to show YOUR Honey love? Let me know in the comments below.
If you liked this, please SUBSCRIBE + SHARE it with someone who it can help. They’ll LOVE you for it!
Pssst! Steal my proven 3-step formula for attracting marriage-minded men HERE.