When you heard about using a Love List to manifest a Soulmate, did you get super excited, write up your Love List, tuck it away in some cherished spot and wait for your Soulmate to show up? Then days, weeks, months later…nothing?
Or someone DID show up, but they weren’t really the type of partner you wanted…like there were some MAJOR DEAL-BREAKERS?
Today, we’re gonna talk about the top 5 reasons your Love List didn’t manifest your Soulmate (yet).
Reason #1: You did the energetic side of the work but not the work in objective reality.
You wrote the Love List, maybe did some forgiveness, but…
- You never leave the house.
- You refuse to date online.
- You’re not taking good care of yourself (e.g. eat, sleep, exercise, self-love) so you aren’t really ready to bring someone else into your life when you can’t address YOUR OWN NEEDS yet.
Reason #2: You did the work in objective reality but didn’t clear out your energy.
You date like crazy, you are obsessed with your favorite dating apps and you are taking care of your physical body but…
- You have a ton of anger at your ex for mistreating you and you don’t really know how to deal with it
- Deep down you are ashamed that you were mistreated or made unwise choices in past relationships – you think it means you are unworthy of love
- You are terrified of being hurt, abandoned or disappointed in love again, so even though you are “ready to date” on the outside, you are NOT ready on the inside
Download my free e-book, The Heartache Cure for help healing yourself from this negative energy leftover from these past relationships.
Reason #3: You were not specific enough about the qualities you wanted in a person.
The Universe does what you SAY, not what you MEAN – if you are not specific enough you aren’t going to get what you want. Check out the video for examples of how to be more specific when you write your Love List and to see what happened when Leslie asked for someone who “loves to talk”. 🙂
Reason #4: You are asking for someone who is not a match to you energetically.
One example of this is wanting someone who is health-conscious, but you do not take care of your health. Another example is wanting someone who is financially savvy, when you do not make learning to be financially savvy a priority for yourself.
Keep in mind, you don’t have to be an exact match, but you have to show the Universe that you are willing to match that energy.
For example, if you want a partner who has a prosperity consciousness, you don’t need to be rich yourself. To become a match to that person, you would invest in becoming more prosperity conscious – you could do things like reading books about money management, paying close attention to how you spend your money, or investing in skills that earn you a higher income.
Reason #5: (A.K.A. THE MOST COMMON REASON): You were trying to manifest a specific person (that you already know). It may be an ex or it may be a crush, but it’s a person who you already know IRL.
WHY IT DIDN’T WORK:
- This is the same as “casting a love spell” on someone and is like energetically coercing them against their will.
- That’s a shady business Karma-wise, because you are asking to overcome the free will of another person. No one has the right to do that to you and you don’t have the right to do that to anyone else.
- You don’t know what is for their best interest. As awesome as you are, there may be someone out there who is a more compatible soulmate for them and vice versa.
- If you are considering overpowering their free will, maybe you aren’t the healthiest choice for them – how would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot?
WHAT TO DO INSTEAD:
- Think about the qualities your crush/ex had that you want in a partner.
- Create a new Love List for a person with those qualities who IS NOT your ex.
- In objective reality, realize you are dealing with some serious scarcity issues if you believe that you can only receive good love from one particular person. The truth is that you have MANY compatible soulmates in the world and you can be deeply, soul-satisfyingly happy with more than one person. Do some deeper work to open yourself up to receiving more abundance from the Universe.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING YOU CAN DO TO manifest your Soulmate powerfully and quickly is to clear old stuff out of your energy. Check out my free e-book, The Heartache Cure so you can get your ex out of your energy and create a Love List that actually works. You can pick it up at theheartachecure.com.