Cancellations and Refunds
For the Overnight Heartache Cure™, there is a 30 day, money back guarantee. If you wish to request a refund for the Overnight Heartache Cure™, the refund must be requested IN WRITING via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
For the Date with Confidence Course™, there is a 30 day, money back guarantee. If you wish to request a refund for Date with Confidence, the refund must be requested IN WRITING via email to email@example.com, WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE.
In general, no refunds are given for cancelled/unscheduled sessions or cancelled coaching programs. Please expect to honor your financial agreement as you would with any other service provider, to avoid legal action for the recovery of fees owed to the service provider.
Click below for individual program and session contracts.
For Soul Love Society, there is a no questions asked cancellation policy with written request for cancellation (please read below for policy).
TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO SOUL LOVE SOCIETY, please CLICK HERE to notify us in writing that you wish to cancel and we will cancel your subscription within 15 business days – no questions asked. If a membership subscription payment was processed AFTER you requested cancellation of your subscription, that amount will be refunded within 15 business days of your request for cancellation.
PLEASE NOTE: If you dispute charges with your payment processor for a subscription you have not requested IN WRITING to have cancelled, or dispute charges less than 15 business days after you have requested to have your subscription cancelled, legal action will be taken to recover any lost subscription fees or penalties that the service provider has incurred in providing your monthly membership.
Love Healing + Coaching Session Contract (For all individual, private, one-on-one coaching sessions NOT part of a coaching program)
Coaching Program Contract (For all coaching programs and session packages).
By accessing this web site and any domain owned by Carisa Montooth consulting (hereafter referred to as “the site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the site. The materials contained in the web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Carisa Montooth Consulting’s websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Carisa Montooth Consulting’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Carisa Montooth Consulting at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Carisa Montooth Consulting’s websites are provided “as is”. Carisa Montooth Consulting makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Carisa Montooth Consulting does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Carisa Montooth Consulting provides personal coaching and personal coaching products to individuals and groups. The client & customer is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy. No guarantees are made or implied as a result of participating in Carisa Montooth Consulting’s products, webinars, workshops, classes or coaching services. Client agrees to take full responsibility for their results.
- While Carisa Montooth Consulting will at all times exercise the best professional efforts, skills and care of ensuring the client is coached to meet their relationships coaching goals, the client understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the relationship coaching sessions, programs and/or products.
The client takes full responsibility for the decisions they make during and after being coached as well as the consequences. The client/customer enters into coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results.
As a courtesy Carisa Montooth Consulting provides links to other web sites which may be of value, interest and convenience to potential clients/customers. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organization product of service . It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites including their privacy policies.
By accessing information at and through this site each user waives and releases Carisa Montooth and Carisa Montooth Consulting to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through this web site.
In no event shall Carisa Montooth or Carisa Montooth Consulting be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.
In no event shall Carisa Montooth Consulting or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Carisa Montooth Consulting’s Internet site, or due to participation in Carisa Montooth Consulting’s products, webinars, workshops, classes or coaching services, even if Carisa Montooth Consulting or a Carisa Montooth Consulting authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Carisa Montooth Consulting’s websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Carisa Montooth Consulting does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Carisa Montooth Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. Carisa Montooth Consulting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Carisa Montooth Consulting has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Carisa Montooth Consulting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Carisa Montooth Consulting’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods. The testimonials reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our products and/or services. However, individual results may vary. We do not claim, nor should the reader assume, that any individual experience recounted is typical or representative of what any other consumer might experience. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of what anyone else using our products and/or services may experience. The people giving testimonials on this website may have been compensated with free products or discounts for use of their experiences.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information of no relevance to the general public. Carisa Montooth Consulting is not responsible for the opinions or comments posted on this website, and does not necessarily share the opinions, views or commentary of postings on this website. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the poster or reviewer. All testimonials are reviewed for authenticity before they are posted for public viewing.
This form gives you information about Carisa Montooth and Energy Healing.
Under California law, you need to know that Carisa Montooth is not a state licensed physician or surgeon. Carisa Montooth will NOT diagnose or prescribe medicines or medical treatments for you or recommend that you discontinue legend drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner. Carisa Montooth neither encourages nor discourages you from contacting a state licensed physician or surgeon.
Carisa Montooth is an ordained minister and has studied and practiced energy healing. The theory of energy healing is that the human body has energy fields that can be affected by subtle energies.
Carisa Montooth only administers energy healing to people of their own free will.
The energy treatments you will receive are not licensed by the State and are alternative or complementary to healing arts services licensed by California.
There is no guarantee that the treatments you receive will work.
I have read and received a written copy of this Disclosure Form. I understand the contents of this form and voluntarily choose of my own free will to receive the energy treatments as described above.